keskiviikko 15. helmikuuta 2012

Done day 2

I did manage to get out today, for approximately 45 minutes in the fresh, not too cold winter air. Very nice!

Todays meals:

-coffee with milk
-oatmeal with blueberries
-a banana
-big bowl of raw veggie-salad:
   cabbage
   oak leaf lettuce (couldn´t find the right word so this is straight from Finnish)
   2 carrots
   2 small organic onions
   tomato
   cold pressed rape oil (oh my God it says so in the dictionary)
   unrefined seasalt and pepper
+ 2 soft-boiled eggs
-minced meat and macaroni- thingy
-an orange
-a small handful of organic sunflower seeds

There was a slight mishap with the computer; it shut down on it´s own and I lost my calorie-calculations so far. Anyways I kept on counting them and got probably pretty near my goal of 1200 kcal.

It was cool to notice that I can actually eat this "high in fat and empty carbohydrates yet tasting so good"- meat and pasta thing without going over my limits, point is just getting a small enough portion! 200 grams in this case which makes about 260 kcal + ketchup. 

Eating just cold, raw salad can - even if it is delicious and makes you feel good - leave you feeling a bit empty inside, to which something like hot pasta is the perfect answer.

I am not feeling hungry, yet I know had I not decided to count my calories, I would eat over these limits. It´s done so easily, just a couple of pieces of chocolate or a few nice sandwiches.


It´s a cute motivational cat! Looking quite a lot of like it´s larger cousin lynx, or Eurasian lynx, or bobcat (US) - never miss a chance to learn new words! S/ hes here just because nothing looks so content than a sleepy cat after a good meal.

Nights :)

-Lilli

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti