torstai 16. helmikuuta 2012

Day 3 - Coffee clash

Holee crap! Everything was splendid when I started to add up my calories from today, looking quite nice after I added 1 cup of cappuccino I had in a bar.

Geez, went over the limits to app. 1300 kcal. It´s not possible to know the real calories of cappuccino you have somewhere and even the quantity might be a bit off, but I counted it with some mediocre values. It seems you might get 500 kcal from a cup of cappuccino, which in this diet means more than a third of overall calories of the day. Possibly not worth it...

Guess it´s espresso or regular "Finnish" coffee for me from now on... :)

Todays eatings:

-soft-boiled egg
-cappuccino
-2 carrot-pies
-organic apple
-a few almonds
-minced meat and pasta

Doesn´t look like much, doesn´t feel like much. Oh well, it´s not so serious and this was just another "lesson".

I did walk quite a lot! Even the sun was shining which always makes me happy.




Thanks universe, bye!

-Lilli

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti