I will begin by reducing calories to
-1500kcal/ per day. Depending on how it feels I might go down to
-1200kcal/ per day.
Food
Meticulous measuring of foods and calories is not for me. I´ll do it in the beginning to have a good view of what I can eat and how much without going over my limits. I don´t want to be weighing my foods forever.
I don´t want to overdo this. I´ll still drink my coffee in the morning and indulge in junk food and chocolate sometimes.
I´m not much of a cook so I prefer simple dishes:
-oatmeal
-berries
-vegetables (raw and cooked)
-fruits
-nuts, almonds
-beans
-lentils
-eggs
-bread
-cheese
-oils and fats
-spices
-pasta sometimes
-meats (not so often)
-maybe yoghurt
I´ll also eat some calcium-pills, sometimes Vitamin D (thanks to the lack of sunshine here up North), and sometimes iron in pills, since I´ve been diagnosed low iron-levels as it is.
I might add some natural vitamin-boosters or "super-foods".
Possible stumbling blocks:
-overeating
-chocolate :)
-money (vegetables can be costly)
-lack of long term motivation
I´ll be using kitchen scale for measuring and following website to add it up:
kalorilaskuri (in Finnish)
Exercise
As unemployed I have pretty slow rhythm, but I´m trying to keep up with some exercise, probably no threat of overdoing it, ha ha...
Planning to do some yoga
I´ll do some gymnastics at home (Lidl´s plastic mineral water bottles make pretty good weights when filled with water, they even have a narrow part in the middle to get a good grip)
Sometimes I´ll visit gym
Jogging (when Finnish winter and my own laziness give me a chance)
OK. Should be realistic enough for starters ;P
-Lilli

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti