keskiviikko 15. helmikuuta 2012

Tuning into day 2

Mornin´, me!

I think I´ll go straight down to 1200 kcal and see how it goes since yesterday was such easy-peas.

I already had my coffee and oatmeal with blueberries, planning to eat some salad and eggs for dinner.

I haven´t been exercising for a few days if running around in Skyrim doesn´t count... so I´ll try to do some gymnastics today. When I get more money I´ll buy 10x yoga tickets to Om Yoga. Their quite expensive but classes are really good and versatile.

OmYoga

I should get some fresh air and go jogging, who knows I might even accomplish that today ;)

Anyway, felt a bit hungry when going to sleep but fine in the morning, I´ll just try and eat good healthy foods to get vitamins and minerals, in that way I think this diet might be a lot healthier than consuming vast amounts of empty calories to get what you actually need.

I think raw vegetables are really THE base for all diets. Plus them you really wouldn´t need anything but proteins; nuts, beans, meat if you wanna go there. Then some fruits and berries to fulfill your need for sweet ♥  



So colourful and beautiful!

And then there´s this.

Of all the wonderful things people do, circus must be one of the most creative, innovative, physical and emotional, taking us back to our childhood and world of wonder which we now know only occasionally any more...

I adore all the movies, music and art that take me there, to my innermost self, where love and sadness are the same and everything is pure heartbreaking beautiful.




By the way Alegría means Happiness and Joy, in Spanish :)

-Lilli



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti