sunnuntai 19. helmikuuta 2012

Sunday

Today I finally got back on track.

Evenings not done yet and I can still eat a few calories. Here´s what I´ve been eating so far:

Breakfast

-coffee with milk  
-piece of organic rye bread with butter, cheese, tomato and onion

Lunch

-big bowl of salmon salad ♥
   oven cooked and cooled salmon
   oak leaf lettuce
   romaine lettuce
   2 tomatoes
   some cucumber
   organic onion
   organic lemon (I eat this whole, skins aromatic oils give funky feeling in the mouth) 

Dinner

-one barley sausage with ketchup

Snacks

-an organic carrot
-some hard candies
-coffee with cream

I LOVE salad and I think I could eat different salads everyday! It doesn´t make me feel tired like heavy, cooked, high in carbohydrates foods, but I do get hungry again after a while.



But, after yesterdays overeating and extremely uncomfortable feeling that lasted for hours I think it´s better to feel a bit empty than absolutely bursting, no matter how good the food is...

I´m happy with today, and there´s still something nice ahead, Bodyguard is on TV in a few minutes! Whitney Houstons (RIP) and Kevin Costners nearly syrupy romance... great ending for a Sunday ;P 

-Lilli

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti